Is UNIUYO Post Utme 2020/2021 Form Out, how do I apply via uniuyo.edu.ng website/portal. These are majorly questions asked by University of Uyo, UNIUYO applicants.
All of this and many more questions we will be answering today and also University of Uyo online registration form guide here.
So are you ready to know if the post utme is out today or not? If you are ready, then keep reading. You’ll be seeing all the application registration guide. Not just, we’re also going to get you informed whenever there’s any news update concerning this year’s post utme.
In case you haven’t taken to know why uniuyo post utme 2020 is going to hold, then see the detailed information below.
Uniuyo 2020 post utme is an online entrance examination that’s going to help you or your friends gain admission into university of uyo. You won’t be offered a provisional admission if you fail to write this years’s entrance exam.
Why You Must Write University Of Uyo Post Utme Form 2020/2021
You’re required to sit for this examination if you wants to gain admission into the university. You can not get admitted into any course of study without have good post utme score. So you see now that it’s very necessary that you register for uniuyo post utme 2018 application for?
Candidates That Are Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 17th July, 2020.
You can also count on us to deliver as we will update this guide once uniuyo post utme 2018 form is out.