UNIUYO Cut Off mark 2018/2019 is what I am going to deal with on this article.
Today we will not only be talking about UNIUYO cut off mark 2018/2019, but will also proceed to state admission requirements you need to gain admission into University of Uyo (UNIUYO).
UNIUYO Cut off mark 2018
University of Uyo, UNIUYO which is located in Delta State and a state university well-known for her academic excellence. A lot of aspirants have been searching for:
- UNIUYO cut off mark for Pharmacy
- UNIUYO cut off mark for Law
- UNIUYO cut off mark for Medicine and surgery
- UNIUYO cut off mark for Mass communication
- UNIUYO cut off mark for Civil engineering
In short, they have been searching for UNIUYO cut off mark for all courses. If you fall among this category of candidates, then you are reading the right article as I will reveal the golden answers to you very soon.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP To Blast 2019 Exam B. Get Flashlearners Waec App On Google PlayStore C. Schools That Have Released Their Post-UTME Form
So, if you have decided or anticipating on where to study in UNIUYO or not, then you need to know UNIUYO cut off mark for 2018/2019 admission process.
Now, I will quickly discuss the following in this article:
- Meaning Of Cut Off Mark
- UNIUYO JAMB Cut Off Mark 2018/2019
- UNIUYO Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- UNIUYO Admission Requirements For All Courses
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIUYO
- JAMB Subject Combination For UNIUYO Courses
Now, I will reveal to you everything in I stated above in the headings that will follow.
1. MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
A cut off mark is a fixed minimum score required by tertiary institutions to gain admission to study a course.
Once met or passed, your admission is guaranteed. Even though some candidate score very high in JAMB, they still fail to gain admission.
2. UNIUYO JAMB Cut Off Mark 2018/2019
What is JAMB Cut off of mark for UNIUYO? This is the question I will answer under this heading.
Like is said earlier, JAMB Cut off mark is the minimum score you must have in JAMB before you can qualify for admission in UNIUYO.
Once you score less than this in UTME, you won’t be allowed to participate in the PostUTME/Screening exercise. Hence, there is no admission for you.
What is UNIUYO Cut off mark 2018/2019? See the answer below.
UNIUYO Cut Off mark 2018/2019 is 180.
Now, you may be wondering, “I scored 180 in JAMB but I wasn’t admitted into UNIUYO, WHY?”. I’ll explain this to you.
JAMB score of 180 doesn’t guarantee you admission into UNIUYO, it only make you qualify for admission. However, meeting the departmental cut off mark does!
I hope I have answered that question. If yes, then let’s proceed to UNIUYO departmental cut off mark 2018/2019 for all courses.
3. UNIUYO Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
Once you meet the departmental cut off mark for your course, you will be given admission. So, what is UNIUYO departmental cut off mark for all courses? Is UNIUYO departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019 out?
UNIUYO Departmental cut off mark 2018/2019 is not yet out. Any information regarding its release is FALSE! You are advised to disregard such information.
Once it is out, you will be informed on this page, so keep checking.
4. UNIUYO Admission Requirements Fo All Courses
In order to gain admission to study in UNIUYO, candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 6 credits in O’level in not more than 2 sittings
- Score a minimum of 200 in UTME
- Participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise conducted by the school
- Finally, meet the departmental cut off mark of his/her chosen course
5. How To Gain Admission Into UNIUYO
Now, you have finally decided to study in UNIUYO, how do I gain admission?
6. JAMB Subject Combination For UNIUYO Courses
One of the major reasons why candidates are denied admission is wrong subject combination.
That is why you need to make sure that your JAMB subject combination correspond with your course.
This is where I will stop on the topic, “UNIUYO Cut Off Mark 2018/2019“. Feel free to use the comment section below.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates