Is UNIBEN Post Utme 2018/2019 Form Out, how do I apply via uniben.edu.ng website/portal. This are majorly questions asked by University of Benin, UNIBEN applicants. Continue reading for how to register for Uniben Post UTME or Whatsapp 08167951452 for Registration.
All of this and many more questions we will be answering today and also University of Benin online registration form guide here.
So are you ready to know if the post utme is out today or not? If you are ready, then keep reading. You’ll be seeing all the application registration guide. Not just, we are also going to get you informed whenever there’s any news update concerning this year’s post utme.
In case you haven’t taken to know why Uniben post utme 2018 is going to hold, then see the detailed information below.
Uniben 2018 post utme is an online entrance examination that’s going to help you or your friends gain admission into University of Benin. You won’t be offered a provisional admission if you fail to write this years’s entrance exam.
This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is on.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session; will take place between 27th July, 2018 and 11th August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME.
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME.
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required informationand upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates should go back on-line on 25th July, 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by midnight of 22nd July, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd July 2018).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 22nd July 2018 will not be screened.
Reason You Must Write University of Benin Post Utme Form 2018/2019
You’re required to sit for this examination if you wants to gain admission into the university. You can not get admitted into any course of study without have good post utme score. So you see now that it’s very necessary that you register for Uniben post utme 2018 application form?
Are you interested in know more about University of Benin post utme? if yes, then the guide below will be of help great help to you.
Requirements for Uniben Post Utme 2018
You should read this section very well. There are some certain thing that will be required from you if you want to pursue your first degree in University of Benin. We’ve taken time to list them one after the other below. It’s left for you now to see them, and to provide the required things.
- An olevel result or an evidence of an awaiting result. Uniyou accepts all approved ssce results like; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ETC.
- Your JAMB registration and result details
- You should also give your personal details like; Age, phone number, Place of birth and many more.
- The most important thing is that you should try to meet up with Uniben cut off Mark 2018 for your department.
How to Apply For Uniben Post Utme 2018?
For long now, students do complete their Post UTME form online via UNIBEN portal. You can get more information about how to use the portal when you visit UNIBEN website.
However, Uniben Post UTME 2018 form is not yet out.
For the main-time, kindly take a look at all the available courses offered in Uniben Here.
Would you like to know immediately Uniben ONLINE post utme form, Screening Date, Timetable, Deadline and Venue is out? if yes, then comment now. All our updates about this year’s post utme in UNIBEN will be Free.
You can also count on us to deliver as we will update this guide once UNIBEN post utme 2018 form is out.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates