Is Uniben Direct Entry Form 2018 out? Ever since I wrote on the University of Benin post utme form, so many direct entry aspirants have been flooding my comment session with questions like, Is Uniben direct entry form out and when will uniben release DE form?
Uniben Direct Entry Screening And Exam Details: The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session is scheduled to take place Saturday 25th August, 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For Uniben Direct Entry 2018/2019
All applications should be made between 8.00am 10th August 2018 and Midnight of 21st August 2018
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
5. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
6. Enter your Username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
8. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
9. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
10. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
12. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The Grouping Of Courses For 2018 Screening
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES Social Sciences
Education – Social Sciences
Education – Management Sciences
Mathematics and Economics
2. PHYSICAL SCIENC & Engineering
Education – Physical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES & Medicine
Basic Medical Sciences
Education Life Sciences
4. ARTS & Law
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by midnight of 21st August, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 21st August 2018).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 21st August 2018 will not be screened.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates