UI Cut Off mark 2018/2019 is what I am going to deal with in this article.
I am not going to stop on UI cut off mark 2018/2019, I will also proceed to state admission requirements you need to gain admission into University of Ibadan(UI).
UI Cut off mark 2018 | How To calculate UI Cut off mark
Without any doubt, University of Ibadan(UI) is one of the best Universities to study courses in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, it is the first Federal University in Nigeria.
University of Ibadan(UI) is located in Oyo State and a Federal university known for her academic excellence. In fact, it is the one of the most sought-after University in Nigeria for years now.
So, if you have decided or anticipating on where to study in UI or not, then you need to know UI cut off mark for 2018/2019 admission process.
In order to make things easier, I will break down the topic into the following headings:
- Meaning Of Cut Off Mark
- UI Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
- UI Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- UI Admission Requirements For All Courses
- How To Calculate UI Aggregate Cut Off Mark 2018
- How To Gain Admission Into UI
- JAMB Subject Combination For UI Courses
Now, I will reveal to you everything in I stated above in the headings that will follow.
1. MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
A cut off mark is a fixed minimum score required by tertiary institutions to gain admission to study a course.
Once met or passed, your admission is guaranteed. Even though some candidate score very high in JAMB, they still fail to gain admission.
2. Ui Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
What is JAMB Cut off of mark for Ui? This is the question I will answer under this heading.
Like is said earlier, JAMB Cut off mark is the minimum score you must have in JAMB before you can qualify for admission in Ui.
Once you score less than this in UTME, you won’t be allowed to participate in the PostUTME/Screening exercise. Hence, there is no admission for you.
What is Ui Cut off mark 2018/2019? See the answer below.
Ui Cut Off mark 2018/2019 is 200.
Now, you may be wondering, “I scored 200 in JAMB but I wasn’t admitted into Ui, WHY?”. I’ll explain this to you.
JAMB score of 200 doesn’t guarantee you admission into UI, it only make you qualify for admission. However, meeting the departmental cut off mark does!
I hope I have answered that question. If yes, then let’s proceed to UI departmental cut off mark 2018/2019 for all courses.
3. UI Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
Once you meet the departmental cut off mark for your course, you will be given admission. So, what is UI departmental cut off mark for all courses? Is UI departmental cut off mark for 2018/2019 out?
UI Departmental cut off mark 2018/2019 is not yet out. Any information regarding its release is FALSE! You are advised to disregard such information.
Once it is out, you will be informed on this page, so keep checking.
4. UI Admission Requirements For All Courses
In order to gain admission to study in UI, candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 6 credits in O’level in not more than 2 sittings
- Score a minimum of 200 in UTME
- Participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise conducted by the school
- Finally, meet the departmental cut off mark of his/her chosen course
5. How To Calculate UI Aggregate Cut Off Mark 2018
UI uses the 50:50 method to calculate cut off mark i.e 50% UTME and 50% Post-UTME. To calculate UI aggregate score, follow the steps below:
- Divide your JAMB score by 8
- Divide Post-UTME score by 2
- Add your answers in 1 and 2 above together
- That is your UI aggregate score(100%)
6. How To Gain Admission Into UI
Now, you have finally decided to study in UI, how do I gain admission?
7. JAMB Subject Combination For UI Courses
One of the major reasons why candidates are denied admission is wrong subject combination.
That is why you need to make sure that your JAMB subject combination correspond with your course.
This is where I will stop on the topic, “UI Cut Off Mark 2018/2019“. Feel free to use the comment section below.018
AD: Do you know you can make #50,000+ monthly with your phone at the comfort of your home? Click here to see more details and get started
Don't forget to Like our Facebook page AND Join our Facebook group for more daily free updates.