My airtime is gets finished on time, i don’t like my tariff plan, and how do i change it?. This are some of the frustrations and questions some users get after buying a card and it can’t last them for 2 days because unknowing to them, they are in a high tariff plan. So what then is a tarrif plan
A Tariff plan are charges defined on keeping other competitors and regulations in mind. So simply put, a tarrif plan is the amount a service provider collect from a consumer in a particular time.
Do you need to know your sim/line current tariff plan on mtn, 9mobile, airtel or glo? This article contains details of how to check which call plan or call tariff plan active on your sim card.
RECOMMENDED: Top 5 Best Free Video Conferencing Apps for 2020
Below is how to check your call tariff plan on airtel, glo, 9mobile and mtn.
How to Check my Call Plan on MTN
There are couple of ways you can know your current prepaid plan on mtn but checking account balance is my favorite.
- Check account balance: MTN shows you your current call plan when you check account balance. Dial *556# to check mtn account balance.
- Call Customer Care: Dial 180 to reach mtn customer care and ask which tariff plan you currently on.
If you want to migrate to available mtn tariff, below is the code.
*123*1*2# or *123# >> 1 for Account Information >> 2 for My Tariff Plan >> MTN available tariff plans will be listed.
How to Check Your Tariff Plan on Glo
You can which check glo call plan you are on by ussd code or calling customer care. The ussd code usually stops and start working again. But calling customer care has been a reliable means.
- Customer Care: Dial 121 or 200 and follow the voice prompt.
How to Check my Tariff on Airtel Sim
You can easily check which tariff plan your airtel number is actively on using ussd self-service code.
- Dial *121# >> 3, for Manage my Account >> 5, for My Tariff Plan.
- Airtel will then display which call plan you are currently on.
How to Know your Call Plan on 9mobile
You can check 9mobile formerly etisalat Nigeria call plan using mobile ussd code.
- Dial *200# >> 2 for My Account >> 6 for Check Package. Then your 9mobile tariff plan will be shown.
Please note that these codes for checking call plans changes with time. Kindly let’s know if any of the codes above didn’t work for you.