St. Charles Borromeo Hospital college of nursing forms for admission into its programme for 2019/2020 academic session is now available.
Applications are invited from suitably eligible candidates for admission into the St. Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha, Enugu State, College of Nursing programme for the academic session 2019/2020.
- What are the requirements for St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing?
- How can I apply for St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Admission?
St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- 5 Credit in SSCE, NECO, GCE in not more than 2 sittings to include Mathematics, English Language,Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- Photocopies of credentials, Birth Certificates/Sworn Age Declaration and Marriage Certificate (if married), Baptismal Card.
- 3 recent passport photographs
- Photocopy of Secondary School Testimonial.
How to Apply for St. Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Admission.
Application forms are obtainable from the college on payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000)
Payment should be made into any ZENITH BANK IN FAVOR OF THE COLLEGE OF NURSING; ST. CHARLES BORROMEO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL, ONITSHA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014412009
Forms are obtainable from the school from 8am to 3pm everyday; Monday to Friday.
Come with e-payment receipt and teller
Phone: +2349083391206, +2349070497013
Email: [email protected]
DEADLINE: Friday 19th April, 2019.
Date & Venue (form examination): 18th May 2019 at St. Charles College, Inland Town along Awka Road Onitsha
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates