How to Apply for Sokoto State Government Scholarship Scheme 2018 for all Students Online.
This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Sokoto State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Sokoto State Government Scholarship Scheme 2018
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Sokoto State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Sokoto is a state in the northwestern part of Nigeria. Sokoto City is the modern-day capital of Sokoto State. As of 2005, the state has an estimated population of more than 4.2 million people.
Being the seat of the former Sokoto Caliphate, the city is predominantly Muslim and an important seat of Islamic learning in Nigeria.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2018 Sokoto State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Sokoto State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Sokoto State (Sokoto State University, Shehu Shagari College of Education, Usman Dan Fodio University, Umaru Ali Shinkafi Polytechnic).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Sokoto State Government Scholarship Scheme 2018 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Sokoto State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates