RSUST Admission List 2018/19 – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Rivers State University (RSUST), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo, degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2018/2019 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
RSUST admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available online.
How To Check RSUST Admission List 2018/19
- Go to RSUST Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Finally, click on your registration number to access your RSUST admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSUST admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates