How do I get real 2018/2019 Gce Biology Questions And Answers? Is It possible for GCE questions to be sent to me on exam day? This is what we shall try to attempt in this article.
GCE 2018 Biology questions and answers: The 2018/2019 GCE Biology questions and answers to objectives and essay can be found on this page.
Are you searching for GCE 2018 Biology questions, 2018 Biology GCE answers, GCE 2018 Biology Expo, GCE 2018 Biology solutions, GCE past question on Biology, GCE Biology Past questions 2018? Read further.
Confirmed Sample Waec GCE Biology Questions 1 & 2
1. The Following Are Sample Waec GCE Objective Questions. They are likely Biology questions for Waec GCE 2018.
Erythrocytes are known as ________
A. white blood cell
B. red blood cells
2. Gregor Mendel is regarded as the father of ______
D. natural selection
3. The most efficient respiratory structure used by free living protozoan is ________
A. body surface
C. buccal cavity
4. Carbon (iv) oxide is added to the atmosphere when ________?
A. plants build-up organic compounds
B. plants absorb mineral salts
C. sugars are completely broken down in animals
D. there is thunderstorm
5. The host of liver flake are ______?
A. pig and snail
B. pig and sheep
C. sheep and snail
6. Which of the following factors can reduce the population of a community?
7. In mosses the structure which performs the function of water absorption is the _________?
A. root hairs
8. How does an enzyme affect the rate of a reaction?
A. It lowers the activation energy of the reaction, increasing the reaction rate.
B. It raises the activation energy of the reaction, decreasing the reaction rate.
C. It lowers the activation energy of the reaction, decreasing the reaction rate.
D. It raises the activation energy of the reaction, increasing the reaction rate.
9. Insects that goes through adult stage without becoming pupa are except ________
10. A bacteria that is spherically shaped is called?
11. The flame cells are used for excretion in
12. Food chain refers to the feeding relationships between animals in a ______?
13. The host of Taenia Solium is _________
14. When an ovary is placed on the receptacle above the other floral parts it is referred to as
A. half inferior ovary
B. superior ovary
C. inferior ovary
D. half superior ovary
15. The type of nutrition exhibited when organism lives on the body surface or inside the body of another type of organism is
Related Searches To GCE Biology Expo;
GCE Biology questions 2018
GCE Biology past questions 2018
GCE Biology Syllabus 2018
GCE Biology Answers to Obj & Essay