This is to inform all graduands of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that all Certificates, including Diploma, First Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Master Degree and Ph.D, that have been approved by Senate are ready for collection.
Procedure for Collection of AAU Certificates.
(1) Visit Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma website; https://aaue-alumni.waeup.org.
(2) Click Certificate to check for the status of your certificate.
(3) Pay the prevailing fee and come with your receipt to Senate Service Division for collection of your certificate .
(4) The current fee for Certificate is 10,000 naira , however , the fees for certificate older than 5 years is 30,000 naira .
(5) Postgraduate Certificate fee is 30,000 naira.
(6) Medical and Law graduand of the 2016/17 , 2017/18 Session are requested to pay the certificate fee of 10,000 naira and come with the receipt to the Deputy Registrar [Senate] in order for their Certificate to be given accelerated processing. This is to avoid the last minute rush for the certificate which is a requirement for call to Bar and for Medical License .
Graduands are advised to request for collection of certificate promptly. Kindly avail yourself of this rare opportunity.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates