If you have been searching for how to print JAMB result slip, then you should continue reading this. We will explicitly explain how to print JAMB result slip.
- What is JAMB result slip?
- Why should I print JAMB result slip?
- When can I print JAMB result slip?
- How to print JAMB result slip?
All these questions will be answered to details here. Keep reading.
What is JAMB Result Slip?
JAMB Result Slip shows your JAMB scores to details and other details. It shows your passport, so know that your passport photograph should be on your JAMB result slip.
Why Should I Print JAMB Result Slip?
JAMB result slip is very important. These are the importance of JAMB result slip:
- It can be used during screening process for universities
- It can be used during your registration in the university too.
When can I print JAMB Result Slip?
You can print your JAMB result slip whenever you want as long as you have access to your JAMB profile dashboard.
How to Print JAMB Result Slip?
Printing your result slip is easy, you can do it yourself in your phone, it will save your money. If you can’t do it yourself, then a cyber cafe will do fine. Just follow these steps:
- Go to JAMB Portal
- Then you should click create e-facility account/login
- Then input the E-mail address you used for registration
- Then input your password too.
- Then login
- Once you have successfully logged in, go to result slip menu
- Supply your registration number and year of examination
- Payment portal will be opened, you will need to make a payment of one thousand naira #1000
- You can pay through remita or Unified payment.
- After payment, then you can have access to your JAMB result slip.
- If you are using your phone, you can just download the pdf file of the result slip to print later.
Best of luck, you can share this to your friends who needs it.