- Your Jamb score meets the minimum school cut-off mark. If not, do a change of institution. (Cut off marks for schools have not been decided yet, but you can use last year’s cut-off for now as a determiner. Once the cut off marks are released, you will be informed here at Hilearners.com)
- Your UTME subject combination matches with the course you choose. If not, do a change of course.
- For Direct entry candidates, ensure your CGPA meets the minimum required by the school.
1. GATHER ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS
- Original Jamb result slip
- O’Level result
- Birth certificate
- Jamb printout containing details like Registration number, subject combined and examination number
- Certificate of Local Government/State of origin.
- JAMB Direct Entry registration slip(For Direct entry candidates only)
- Copies of your Passport
2. READ FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Questions from the UTME subjects(English and the 3 other subjects that you sat down for)
- Questions on current affairs
- Questions on your school of choice(at least know the year it was found and the current V.C/Rector/Provost)
- General questions
So, go and get your textbooks and start reading as if you are studying for another examination. Read some current affairs, listen to news and do some researches about the school. I have compiled a list of articles that will help you read effectively, understand and remember. See them below.
- How To Read Faster And Understand Easily
- The Ultimate Guide To Read For Many Hours Without Losing Concentration
- Costly Mistakes You Must Avoid While Reading
- How To Read Effectively And Remember Everything
- Mistakes Students Make During Examination You Should Avoid
3. KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED
Enter your email address:
Delivered by Hilearners
4. REGISTER ON TIME
5. ARRIVE EARLY FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
6. KEEP YOUR DRESSING FORMAL AND DECENT
7. DO NOT NEGLECT THE GOD’S FACTOR
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates