The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session admission screening exercise.
Eligible Candidates For OAU Post UTME & Direct Entry
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from August 6, 2018.
The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
1. Update JAMB data
2. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 31st August 2018.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time between 1st and 7th September, 2018.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates