Is Obafemi Awolowo University Jupeb form for academic session 2019/2020 out? We’ll be talking about OAU JUPEB admission here in this article. Follow the article keenly.
- What is OAU JUPEB about?
- Is OAU JUPEB Form out?
- What are the requirements for OAU Jupeb?
- What is the duration of OAU JUPEB?
- What are the available subject combination for OAU JUPEB?
- How can I apply for OAU JUPEB?
All these questions will be answered satisfactorily here.
What is OAU JUPEB about?
OAU JUPEB Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which help students to get Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University.
Is OAU JUPEB Form out?
Yes, Obafemi Awolowo University JUPEB form 2019/2020 is out. Continue reading to get more information.
Requirements for OAU JUPEB
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
The Duration of OAU JUPEB
The duration of OAU JUPEB is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters, which is a year.
Subject Combination Available for OAU JUPEB
|Administration||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Accounts, Economics, Geography OR Government (AEG)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government/Literature in English/Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Education||Any of the following subject combinations as applicable: BCP, CMP, EGL, EGM, GMP, GLR, MGE|
|Environmental Design & Management||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Geography, Mathematics, Physics (GMP)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)|
|Government, Literature-in-English, Islamic Religious Studies (GLI)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Mathematics, Geography, Economics (MGE)|
|Technology||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|College of Health Sciences||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and other universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for OAU JUPEB.
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges are to be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!“. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Make payment at any branch of First bank, Skye bank or UBA via eTranzact network
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
OAU JUPEB Programme Admission General Information.
- All Applicants are advised to to be checking OAUCDL website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 JUPEB Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202;
Mail: [email protected]
Perhaps, you have created your Account, Click here to Login
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates