NYSC Registration 2018: The registration requirements for National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Batch A 2018 [NYSC Registration/Mobilization 2018 Requirements] have been released. If you are a prospective corps member and want to complete your mobilization online, then this article is for you.
NYSC online Registration 2018
The NYSC online registration 2018 guide was released on NYSC official social media pages. NYSC Online registration starting and closing date has also been released. In this article, I will show you the following:
- NYSC Online Registration Date
- NYSC Registration Requirements
NYSC Registration/Mobilization Starting and Closing Date
In one of the statements released, the online registration starting and closing dates were revealed.
The statement read “This is to inform all 2018 Batch “A” PCMs that online registration begins on 26th March, 2018 and ends on 8th April, 2018.
NYSC Registration Requirements
Some of the tips to guide PCMs during NYSC online registration/mobilization include:
- Do not thumbprint by proxy. Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done be you.
- Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- Do not forget the username and password used during your online registration.
- Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrange of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the orientation exercise.
- Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
That is all for now concerning “NYSC online registration/mobilization 2018”