The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment for the year 2020 is on, INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2020 form is out online and application is currently ongoing for 2019/2020. Application Closing Date is 10th April 2020. Feel free to apply before the deadline.
RECOMMENDED: Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2020/2021
In this article, I will give you the complete guide on this year’s immigration recruitment service and how to properly apply. If I may ask you a simple Immigration interview question, What is Nigerian Immigration Service and what do you really know about it?The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2020 form is out online and application is currently ongoing for 2019/2020. Application Closing Date IS 10th April 2020. Feel free to apply before the deadline.
In this article, I will give you the complete guide on this year’s immigration recruitment service and how to properly apply. If I may ask you a simple Immigration interview question, What is Nigerian Immigration Service and what do you really know about it?
How To Apply For NIS Recruitment 2020:
To apply, visit the nis recruitment online application portal at https://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Superintendent Cadre – APPLY HERE
Inspectorate Cadre – APPLY HERE
Assistant Cadre – APPLY HERE
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Computer Based Test: There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For 2020 Immigration Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for the 2020 immigration massive recruitment, you must pass the following tests.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopaedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Job Positions Available In NIS 2020
- Superintendent Cadre – The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
- Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06 General Duty: Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND froma recognized institution.
- Assistant Cadre – The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more thn 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
Summary Of Nigerian Immigration Service Application Process 2020
- Visit the Immigration Service official website
- Follow the instructions.
- When the recruitment begins, you will get the full details.
Are you eligible? If yes, then congrats in advance. I will give you all the updates and guide you need. I did it for the Nigerian Airforce Candidates, I can still do it.
NIS Application Deadline:
The application deadline is 6 weeks after publication. Application Closing Date IS 10th April 2020