NAF Recruitment Form 2019/2020: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form for 2019/2020 is out for Applicants who wish to Join the Nigerian Airforce (NAF). NAF Recruitment 2019 Application is currently ongoing at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Online Registration starts on 12th January 2019 and closes on 23rd February 2019. Candidates that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday, 9 March – Saturday, 23 March 2019.
Also, candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
Do you wish to Join the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) but do not know how to go about it? Don’t worry we have you covered. With the Guidelines on this page, your road to Joining the Nigerian Air Force NAF has been made easy.
2018/2019 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Application Guidelines
1. Nationality: Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and should meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Governments Chairmen/
7. Presentation of original credentials: Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/
b. Photocopies of:
(1) Birth Certificate/
(3) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
8. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
9. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
ZONAL RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
10. Zonal Recruitment Exercise and Qualifying Tests for qualified candidates will hold in the following Centers from Saturday March 9 – Saturday 23 March 2019:
a. Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
b. Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
c. Enugu: 553 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
d. Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
e. Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
f. Jos: 551 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
g. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
j. Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
k. Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
l. Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
m. Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
n. Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
o. Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THOSE APPLYING AS NON-TRADESMEN AND WOMEN
a. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/
b. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/
c. Applicants applying as sportsmen/
Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/
13. Requirements for Tradesmen/
a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
b. Nursing: RN-RM.
c. Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
d. X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
e. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/
f. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g. Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental/
h. Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i. Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
m. Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology/
n. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/
and Air Conditioning/
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology: ND Building Technology/
s. Statistics: ND Statistics.
t. Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology and Management.
w. Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
z. Communication and Information System: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/
aa. Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
ac. Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/
ae. Legal Clerks: Diploma in Law.
ag. Languages: ND French/
ah. Veterinary Assistance: ND Animal Health.
14. Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802 or Email: [email protected]
Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.
How to Appy For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019/2020
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Related Searches To NAF Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NAF Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Form 2018/19
- NAF Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2018/2019
- Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019
- recruitment portal 2019
- naf recruitment 2019
- nigerian air force recruitment 2019
- www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng 2019