The 2018 Jamb has come and gone and as 2019 jamb comes closer so many candidates wishes to create and update their Jamb Profile.
As you all know JAMB has now introduced a new method of registering jamb which involves creation of JAMB profile, should incase you are asking if creating a jamb profile is compulsory, yes it’s compulsory for you to create a jamb profile, with out having your personal profile with jamb then you can’t proceed with your JAMB cbt registration.
How To Create Your Jamb profile -Jamb 2019
We have ways to successfully create your Jamb profile for Jamb 2019 with out any problem as long as you follow our steps; I will explain all.
- Through Jamb website.
- Sending SMS/Text Message
- Using Jamb Android Application.
How to create your personal Jamb Profile 2019
first step you should take is to Visit the Jamb official portal Here
When the page opens up, enter your functional email address, if you don’t have an email address click here to create one and other details and click on verify email.After
Login into your email and confirm it. In case you do not see it on your inbox, check your email spam folder, if you don’t see it there. Please relax and check again in a couple of minutes. It sometimes take time to arrive.
Click on the Link JAMB will send you to continue the registration. When the page opens up, enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
Then click on “Sign Up” to complete the creation of your account.
You can now login with your details to view your profile.
Creating Jamb Profile Using SMS
- 1. Sends your Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). The specified characters is 38 maximum and + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019. Source:jamb
- 2. You can make use of either mtn, glo, 9mobile and Airtel.
- 3. Wait for 30mins maximum to receive a confirmation code of 10 characters in the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
Creating Jamb Profile Using Jamb Mobile Application
2019 jamb profile notice
- Get an Android/high end device phone or laptops
- Make use of up to date browser and please avoid Opera Meni browser .
- If you have used opera mini already and it worked for you, then go ahead .
- Ensure that there is no error, read all you have filled before you proceed to get the E-pin. This is a must.
- Ensure to use the same email used to create your profile in getting the Jamb E-PIN.
- Enter your surname and other names correctly.
How to correct errors in jamb 2019
To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “middle name ” to 55019 .
See Also: How to pass Jamb
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates