I need Neco Chemistry practical specimen questions and answers: If this is your question, then you are at the right place. You are about to get correct Chemistry practical answers to your practical questions.
The National Examination Council, NECO Chemistry specimen for practicals is available. Are you searching for the free 2018 NECO Chemistry practical specimen online or via sms? Then you’re on the right page. This page will provide you with the 2018 NECO Chemistry Specimen –NECO Chemistry Practical specimen.
NECO Specimen for any practical subjects is always sent to the school before the day of the Practical. The National Examination Council, NECO is an examination body that conducts the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) in June/July and the General Certificate of Education (GCE) in November/December. The Examination is strictly for only candidates from Nigeria.
Chemistry practical Date:
Wednesday 6th June 2018
Practical – Chemistry – 10:00am – 12:00noon
2018/2019 NECO Chemistry Specimen For Practical:
- Measured Dilute sodium hydroxide solution
- Measured Dilute ammonia solution
- Some quantity of Dilute hydrochloric acid
- A rubber filled with Distilled water
- Blue and Red litmus paper for practical
- New Fehling’s solution (I & II)
- A glass filled with Concentrated tetraoxosulphate (vi) solution (H2SO4)
- Recently prepared iron (II) tetraoxosulphate (VI) solution (Fe2SO4), burette (60cm 3), a pipette (30cm3 or 35cm3), filtration apparatus, methyl orange, boiling tube, test tubes, SALTS: CuO, ZnSO4, Na2CO3
QUESTION 1 – NECO CHEMISTRY PAST QUESTION
This is how the question may come out on the exam day: In addition to the fittings and reagents normally contained in a chemistry laboratory, the following apparatus and materials will be required by each candidate
- 1 burette of 60cm3 capacity
- 1 pipette, either 30cm3 or 35cm3. All candidates at one centre must use pipettes of the same volume. These should be clean and free from grease
Regular Specimen Apparatus for Titration in Chemistry
This is a complete list of usual/regular apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including the following with all reagents appropriately labelled to avoid any mistake.
- Four test tubes
- Wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water
- Mathematical table/calculator.
- Dilute sodium hydroxide solution
- Barium chloride solution
- Dilute trioxonitrate (V) acid
- Glass rod
- Aqueous ammonia
- Dilute hydrochloric acid
- Silver trioxonitrate (V) solution
- Dilute tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid
- Filtration apparatus
- Two boiling tubes
QUESTION 2 – NECO CHEMISTRY QUESTION SAMPLE
According to National Examination Council (NECO), each candidate should be supplied with the following, where ‘n’ is the candidate’s serial number.
- 150cm3 of ethanedioic acid (H2C204) solution in a corked flask or bottled labelled ‘An’. These should all be the same containing 4.50g of H2C204 per dm3 of solution.
- 150cm3 of potassium tetraoxomanganate (VII) solution in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘Bn’. These should all be the same containing 3.16g of KMnO4 per dm3 of solution.
- One spatula of a uniform mixture of NaCl and ZnCO3 in a specimen bottle labelled ‘Cn’. The components of the mixture should be in the ratio 1:1 by mass.
- How to check NECO Result 2018
- NECO Timetable for June/July Examination 2018
- Neco 2018 Result Released date
- How pass neco once
We believe that this post on NECO 2018 Chemistry practical Specimen is helpful to you. Before you leave, use the socials icons to share it with others!. Do want us to inform you once the 2018 NECO Result is out?
NECO Chemistry practical answers
NECO Chemistry practical questions
NECO Chemistry practical specimen
NECO Chemistry practical solutions