Is NECO Registration Form 2020 Out
The National Examination Council (NECO) SSCE form for 2020 is out. Hence, the registration has started.
When Will NECO 2020/2021 Registration Start
NECO registration date 2020 has been announced and you can now proceed to register at any accredited school of your choice.
How Much Is NECO Registration Form 2020
NECO registration form 2020 price is Nine Thousand, Eight Hundred And Fifty Naira Only (N9,850).
How To Register For NECO 2020
Before registering for NECO, candidates are advised to note that:
- The exam’s body will not refund the registration fee when once paid. However, candidates are advised to use a good cyber cafés as registration errors is detrimental to the candidates.
- With the emergence of an e-society, NECO has since migrated from offline to online registration. To register, candidates are to visit the NECO website at www.mynecoexams.com and complete the registration process.
- Current passport of the candidate will be required during the registration process. Couple with the registration, biometric fingerprint will be captured. Any candidate without a verified finger print will not be allowed to take part in the exams.
To register for NECO examination, candidates are to obtain a draft and pay a non-refundable fee of Nine Thousand, Eight Hundred And Fifty Naira Only (N9,850) and Fifty Naira (N50) stamp duty paid via bank draft or to school management if internal registration.
The payment can be done in any NECO office, banks and Nipost offices nationwide. The registration fee covers:
- A CD on exams ethnics
- Cost for biometric data and capture
- As well as the administrative charges
NECO 2020 Registration Closing Date
NECO 2020 form is expected to close may close anytime from now, but no date has been announced yet. So, make sure to register very early as soon as possible.
How Many Subjects To Register For NECO 2020
NOTE: The minimum number of subjects a candidate can sit for is eight while the maximum is nine. All Senior Secondary schools in the Federation present Candidates for the SSCE Internal.
The NECO exam has seventy-six subjects which are grouped into the following six categories.
- Compulsory Cross-Cutting Subjects
- Science and Mathematics
- Business Studies and
Feel free to share your view using the comment box.