The 2018 NECO result have been uploaded online and accessible on the council’s result checking portal once it is officially released.
Check Your 2018 NECO Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/.
- Select year Examination Type (i.e. June.July).
- Select year of examination (i.e 2017).
- Enter your card PIN number (the PIN on the NECO Result Card).
- Enter your Examination Number
- Finally, click on “Check My Result” button to finally see your result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
Note: The NECO result Checker has a limited number of use. To avoid subsequent usage, just send your result to your email.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates