If you have ever wondered when MTN Scholarship form will be out for 2020, then you are not alone. Many other students have asked me similar questions.
The 2020 edition of MTN Foundation Scholarship application has commenced.
MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
The MTN foundation scholarship basically seeks to
- Provide financial assistance to students who might be unable to pay their fees
- Reward academic excellence
It is also worthy of note that a massive 500 full time successful and qualified students studying science and technology are awarded the scholarship.
The MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020 will cover the students
- Book allowance
IMPORTANT:- The Scholarship is renewed for until graduation for existing awardees provided they
- Maintain a minimum requirement of 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent second class upper. New applications are welcomed from full-time students in their second year of study.
Nevertheless, I will explain the MTN foundation Scholarship 2020 application process under the following headings
- Courses or Areas of Study
- How to apply
Courses/Areas Of Study
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Material Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- System Engineering
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding And Genetics
- Applied Physics
- Animal Production And Health
- Aquaculture And Fisheries Management
- Animal Nutrition
- Physics Electronics
- Physics Computational Modelling
- Computer Science
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and mathematics
Eligibility For MTN Scholarship 2020
The students must be in their third year at the time of application, ie they must be in 300L now admission set.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full-time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a public University
MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Requirements 2020/2021
Immediately after applicants details have been verified, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test.
Furthermore, they will be required to come along with two (2) recent passport not more than 3 months old as well as the original and photocopy of the following underlisted documents;
- Admission letter from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Exam
- A Valid Student Identity Card
- Any other means of identification like National Identity card, international passport or drivers license
- Admission letter for the HND Programmes (For Polytechnic student only)
How To Apply For MTN Foundation Scholarship 2018/2019
- Click here to apply
- Fill in your email and other details
- Upload a recent pass port of your self with a maximum file size of 600KB
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Applications do begin September of every year and ends on October of the next year (September – October).