Are you looking for the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics? Is Physics one of the subjects you chose during JAMB registration? If the JAMB subject combination for your course requires you to sit for physics in the upcoming UTME, then this article is for you.
It is true that physics is one of the simplest and hardest subjects in JAMB depending on the types of textbooks that you read for physics in JAMB.
You may be wondering, what are the best physics textbooks to read for JAMB and pass excellently? That is what you are going to get in this article. So, calm down as I show you the way to blast physics completely in your upcoming UTME.
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Physics | Best Textbooks To Read For Physics
In one of my JAMB guides, I mentioned the use of recommended textbooks as one of the easiest ways to prepare for JAMB and excel. You can read the full article, How to prepare for JAMB and pass here.
As a result, a lot of candidates have been asking me for JAMB recommended books to buy and pass UTME. Some of their messages can be seen below:
- What are the recommended textbooks for physics in JAMB
- List of JAMB recommended physics textbooks to read and pass
- Best textbooks to read for JAMB Physics
I have therefore decided to write this article in other to answer their questions. I hereby use this medium to announce to all candidates that the list of recommended physics textbooks for JAMB is now available.
In case you are not convinced, let me show you why you should use recommended textbooks for JAMB physics.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR JAMB
1. UTME questions come from these textbooks
2. They have been checked by JAMB board and are found to meet the examination standard
3. JAMB Recommended textbooks are easier to read and understand
4. Their contents cover the whole syllabus. When you read them, you will cover the syllabus for each subject.
Now, are you convinced? Let us head straight to the main topic.
LIST OF JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR PHYSICS
1. Nelkon, M (1977). Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain: Hart-Davis Educational.
2. Nelkon, M and Parker, (1989). Advanced Level Physics (Sixth Edition), Heinemann
3. Okeke, P. N and Anyakoha, M. W (2000). Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos: Pacific Printers
4. Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992). Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
5. Ike, E. E (2006). Essential Principles of Physics, Aba Enic Publishers Ike, E. E (2005).
6. Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, F = Ma Enic Publishers, Aba
If you have any question, feel free to ask using the comment box below.
Now that you know the official JAMB recommended textbooks for physics, don’t forget to share the article with your friend.