Are you looking for the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Government? Is Government one of the subjects you chose during JAMB registration? If the JAMB subject combination for your course requires you to sit for government in the upcoming UTME, then this article is for you.
It is true that government is one of the simplest and hardest subjects in JAMB depending on the types of textbooks that you read for government in JAMB.
You may be wondering, what are the best government textbooks to read for JAMB and pass excellently? That is what you are going to get in this article. So, calm down as I show you the way to blast government completely in your upcoming UTME.
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Government | Best Textbooks To Read For Government
As a result, a lot of candidates have been asking me for JAMB recommended books to buy and pass UTME. Some of their messages can be seen below:
- What are the recommended textbooks for government in JAMB
- List of JAMB recommended government textbooks to read and pass
- Best textbooks to read forJAMB Government
I have therefore decided to write this article in other to answer their questions. I hereby use this medium to announce to all candidates that the list of recommended government textbooks for JAMB is now available.
In case you are not convinced, let me show you why you should use recommended textbooks for JAMB Government.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR JAMB
1. UTME questions come from these textbooks
2. They have been checked by JAMB board and are found to meet the examination standard
3. JAMB Recommended textbooks are easier to read and understand
4. Their contents cover the whole syllabus. When you read them, you will cover the syllabus for each subject.
Now, are you convinced? Let us head straight to the main topic.
LIST OF JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR GOVERNMENT
1. Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
2. Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malt house Press Limited.
3. Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
4. Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: Macmillan.
5. Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
6. Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
7. Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
8. Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A Complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
9. Oyovbaire, S., Ogunna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. O. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
If you have any question, feel free to ask using the comment box below.
Now that you know the official JAMB recommended textbooks for government, don’t forget to share the article with your friend.