Are you looking for the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for chemistry? Is chemistry one of the subject you chose during JAMB registration? If the JAMB subject combination for your course requires you to sit for chemistry in the upcoming UTME, then this article is for you.
It is true that chemistry is one of the simplest and hardest subjects in JAMB depending on the types of textbooks that you read for chemistry in JAMB.
You may be wondering, what are the best chemistry textbooks to read for JAMB and pass excellently? That is what you are going to get in this article. So, calm down as I show you the way to blast chemistry completely in your upcoming UTME.
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks For chemistry | Best Textbooks To Read For chemistry
In one of my JAMB guides, I mentioned the use of recommended textbooks as one of the easiest ways to prepare for JAMB and excel. You can read the full article, How to prepare for JAMB and pass here.
As a result, a lot of candidates have been asking me for JAMB recommended textbooks to buy and pass UTME. Some of their messages can be seen below:
- What are the recommended textbooks for chemistry in JAMB
- List of JAMB recommended chemistry textbooks to read and pass
- Best textbooks to read for JAMB chemistry
I have therefore decided to write this article in other to answer their questions. I hereby use this medium to announce to all candidates that the list of recommended chemistry textbooks for JAMB is now available.
In case you are not convinced, let me show you why you should use recommended textbooks for JAMB Chemistry.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR JAMB
1. UTME questions come from these textbooks
2. They have been checked by JAMB board and are found to meet the examination standard
3. JAMB Recommended textbooks are easier to read and understand
4. Their contents cover the whole syllabus. When you read them, you will cover the syllabus for each subject.
Now, are you convinced? Let us head straight to the main topic.
LIST OF JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR CHEMISTRY
1. Ababio, O.Y. (2005). New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (Third Edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited
2. Bajah, S.T. Teibo, B.O., Onwu, G and Obikwere, A. (1999). Senior Secondary Chemistry, Book 1, Lagos: Longman Bajah, S.T., Teibo, B.O., Onwu, G and Obikwere, A. (2000).
3. Senior Secondary Chemistry, Books 2 and 3, Lagos: Longman Ohia, G.N.C., Adewoyin, F.A. and Akpan, B.B. (1997). 4. Exam Focus Chemistry for WASSCE & JME: Ibadan: University Press Plc STAN (1987).
5. Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: Heinemann Sylvester: O.O. (2004). A
6. Comprehensive Practical Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: Evans Uche, I.O., Adenuga, I.J. and Iwuagwu, S.L. (2003).
7. Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Ibadan: Evans
8. Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB
If you have any question, feel free to ask using the comment box below.
Now that you know the official JAMB recommended textbooks for chemistry, don’t forget to share the article with your friend.