Are you looking for the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for biology? Is biology one of the subject you chose during JAMB registration? If the JAMB subject combination for your course requires you to sit for biology in the upcoming UTME, then this article is for you.
It is true that biology is one of the simplest and hardest subjects in JAMB depending on the types of textbooks that you read for biology in JAMB, You may be wondering, what are the best biology textbooks to read for JAMB and pass excellently? That is what you are going to get in this article. So, calm down as I show you the way to blast biology completely in your upcoming UTME.
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Biology | Best Textbooks To Read For Biology
In one of my JAMB guides, I mentioned the use of recommended textbooks as one of the easiest ways to prepare for JAMB and excel. You can read the full article, How to prepare for JAMB and pass here.
As a result, a lot of candidates have been asking me for JAMB recommended textbooks to buy and pass UTME. Some of their messages can be seen below:
- What are the recommended textbooks for Biology in JAMB
- List of JAMB recommended Biology textbooks to read and pass
- Best textbooks to read for JAMB Biology
I have therefore decided to write this article in other to answer their questions. I hereby use this medium to announce to all candidates that the list of recommended biology textbooks for JAMB is now available. In case you are not convinced, let me show you why you should use recommended textbooks for JAMB X.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR JAMB
1. UTME questions come from these textbooks
2. They have been checked by JAMB board and are found to meet the examination standard
3. JAMB Recommended textbooks are easier to read and understand
4. Their contents cover the whole syllabus. When you read them, you will cover the syllabus for each subject.
Now, are you convinced? Let us head straight to the main topic.
LIST OF JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR BIOLOGY
- Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology: Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman
- Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Oguniyi M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 – 3, Macmillan
- Ramalingam, S.T. (2005) Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
- Stan. (2004) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Stone R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982) Biology for West African Schools. Longman
- Usua, E.J. (1997) Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited
If you have any question, feel free to ask using the comment box below.
Now that you know the official JAMB recommended textbooks for biology, don’t forget to share the article with your friend.