How to Apply for Lagos State Government Scholarship Scheme 2018 for all Students Online. This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Lagos State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students.
Lagos State Government Scholarship Scheme 2018
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Lagos State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Lagos State was created on 27 May 1967 according to the State Creation and Transitional Provisions Decree No. 14 of 1967, which restructured Nigeria into a Federation of 12 states. Lagos served the dual role of being the State and Federal Capital until 1976, when the capital of the State was moved to Ikeja.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2018 Lagos State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Lagos State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Lagos State (Augustine University, University of Lagos, Yaba College of Technology, Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Anchor Univeristy, Caleb University, Christopher University, Federal College of Education Akoka, Lagos State Polytechnic, Lagos State University, Pan Atlantic University, Ronik Polytechnic, ST. Augustine College Of Education, Grace Polytechnic).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Lagos State Government Scholarship Scheme 2018 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Lagos State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates