Are you looking for the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics? Is Economics one of the subjects you chose during JAMB registration? If the JAMB subject combination for your course requires you to sit for Economics in the upcoming UTME, then this article is for you.
It is true that Economics is one of the simplest and hardest subjects in JAMB depending on the types of textbooks that you read for Economics in JAMB 2019.
You may be wondering, what are the best Economics textbooks to read for JAMB and pass excellently? That is what you are going to get in this article. So, calm down as I show you the way to blast Economics completely in your upcoming UTME.
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2019| Best Textbooks To Read For Economics
As a result, a lot of candidates have been asking me for JAMB recommended books to buy and pass UTME. Some of their questions can be seen below:
- What are the recommended textbooks for Economics in JAMB
- List of JAMB recommended Economics science textbooks to read and pass
- Best textbooks to read for JAMB Economics
I have therefore decided to write this article in other to answer their questions. I hereby use this medium to announce to all candidates that the list of recommended Economics textbooks for JAMB is now available.
In case you are not convinced, let me show you why you should use recommended textbooks for JAMB Economics.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR JAMB
1. UTME questions come from these textbooks
2. They have been checked by JAMB board and are found to meet the examination standard
3. JAMB Recommended textbooks are easier to read and understand
4. Their contents cover the whole syllabus. When you read them, you will cover the syllabus for each subject.
Now, are you convinced? Let us head straight to the main topic.
LIST OF JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR ECONOMICS
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
If you have any question, feel free to ask using the comment box below.
Now that you know the official JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics 2019, don’t forget to share the article.