Are you looking for the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Agriculture? Is Agricultural science one of the subjects you chose during JAMB registration? If the JAMB subject combination for your course requires you to sit for agriculture in the upcoming UTME, then this article is for you.
It is true that agriculture is one of the simplest and hardest subjects in JAMB depending on the types of textbooks that you read for agriculture in JAMB.
You may be wondering, what are the best agriculture textbooks to read for JAMB and pass excellently? That is what you are going to get in this article. So, calm down as I show you the way to blast agriculture completely in your upcoming UTME.
List Of JAMB Recommended Textbooks For agriculture | Best Textbooks To Read For agric
As a result, a lot of candidates have been asking me for JAMB recommended books to buy and pass UTME. Some of their messages can be seen below:
- What are the recommended textbooks for agriculture in JAMB
- List of JAMB recommended agricultural science textbooks to read and pass
- Best textbooks to read for JAMB agriculture
I have therefore decided to write this article in other to answer their questions. I hereby use this medium to announce to all candidates that the list of recommended agriculture textbooks for JAMB is now available.
In case you are not convinced, let me show you why you should use recommended textbooks for JAMB agriculture.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR JAMB
1. UTME questions come from these textbooks
2. They have been checked by JAMB board and are found to meet the examination standard
3. JAMB Recommended textbooks are easier to read and understand
4. Their contents cover the whole syllabus. When you read them, you will cover the syllabus for each subject.
Now, are you convinced? Let us head straight to the main topic.
LIST OF JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR AGRICULTURE
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
- Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Akinsanmi, O. A. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London: George Allen
- Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School,University Press Plc.
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Agricultural Science for senior secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Practical Agriculture for West African Schools and Colleges, (2nd Edition), Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos: Longman
- STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools, Lagos: Longman
If you have any question, feel free to ask using the comment box below.
Now that you know the official JAMB recommended textbooks for agriculture, don’t forget to share the article.