The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board in its readiness to easy the process of 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) registration has introduced Remita as another method of payment added to pin vending method.
How to Make Payment for 2018/2019 UTME Fees via Remita.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login and login with your credentials or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Navigate to the left side and click on ‘Sales of Form’ and the select ‘UTME Examination’.
- On the payment Options page, click on ‘Remita Payment’.
- Click on ‘Continue to Payment’ to purchase the 2017 JAMB UTME Form via Remita
- Pay easily with any of the options below:
- With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your bank account or with your Debit card
- Internet Banking of Select Banks
- Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
After payment your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address. You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or The online receipt of your Remita App
Note: Ensure you pay with your JAMB account created on Jamb platform. Wrong payment to another account might cause you problems that can’t be easily resolved.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates