JAMB Change Of Course And Institution 2020/2021 Date Is Out
Following the release of the 2020 UTME results, this is the trending question among two categories of Jambite. While some passed UTME flawlessly, others failed. Those who read my article on how to prepare for JAMB and took actions all passed their UTME with high scores. If you need any information about JAMB change of course and institution 2020/2021, then you will find it on this page.
Some candidates have been asking me questions related to this. Below is a list of some of the questions I was asked:
- Is JAMB Change of course out for 2020?
- Is JAMB Change of institution out for 2020?
- Is JAMB change of institution still on sale
- Where is JAMB change of course and institution portal
- Is JAMB change of institution still on sale
- JAMB change of course 2020/2021 closing date
- When is JAMB change of course 2020/2021 starting?
- JAMB change of institution 2020/2021 closing date
- I want to change my course and school of choice, how can I do that?
- When is JAMB change of institution 2020/2021 starting?
I said to myself, “I need to write an article on this as soon as soon as possible”. So, if you have been asking any of these questions, then you need to read this article to the end. Fortunately, I am going to answer everything in this article.
If you also fall into any of these categories, then this article is right for you.
- Those that failed UTME and want to change course and institution to a less competitive one
- Those that passed UTME and want to change course and institution to a more competitive one
I will also guide you on how to do the change of course and institution successfully without any problem. Before then, I will answer the main question for today – Is JAMB Change of course/institution 2020/2021 out? I will break down this article into the following headings to make things easy for you.
Is JAMB Change of course and institution 2020 out on sale
When is JAMB change of course and institution starting
Why should I change my course and/or institution
How to change change course and institution in 2020
FAQS on change change of course and institution
IS JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION OUT FOR 2020/2021
Yes, JAMB change of course/institution is out on sale yet. Candidates can now proceed to JAMB offices and accredited centres nationwide to effect a change in their course/institution.
WHY CANDIDATES APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION
1. WRONG JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION
Many candidate pick a course that does not correspond with the JAMB subjects they sat for during the examination. For example, someone who choose Pharmacy but sat for Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Such a person will definitely not be admitted because of invalid JAMB subject combination for Pharmacy.
2. FAILURE TO MEET THE MINIMUM JAMB CUT OFF MARK
This is the major reason why UTME candidates apply for change of course and institution. Someone who applied to study in UI but scored less than 200 will definitely not gain admission unless he/she changes institution.
3. LOSS OF INTEREST IN COURSE/INSTITUTION
“I don’t like that course again”, this is another common anthem of UTME candidates. If you don’t like a course again, then it is proper to apply for JAMB change of courses. The same thing applies for schools.
4. SCORING WELL-ABOVE CHOSEN SCHOOL CUT OFF MARK
If you performed above your own expectation in UTME, you may want to change your course and/or institution to a more competitive one. However, you need to be very careful when doing this so as not to lose your chances of admission.
Now to the main issue, “How to change jamb course and institution 2018/2019”.
HOW TO CHANGE JAMB COURSE AND INSTITUTION 2020/2021
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Then, sign in with your email address and password
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION 2020/2021 NOW
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning JAMB Change Of Course And Institution For 2020
Q. Is JAMB Change of course & institution free?
A. No, It is not free. You are required to pay a specified amount of money to access the service
Q. How much is JAMB change of course & institution 2020?
A. The amount you are required to pay is Two thousand, five hundred naira only (#2,500)
Q. When is JAMB change of course and institution 2020 closing
A. A closing date is yet to be announced by the examination board. I will keep you updated if there is any news on that here
Q. How many times can I change course/institution in 2018?
A. You can also change course/institution twice
- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges
- JAMB Secret Every UTME Candidate Must Know Today
- Recommended Textbooks To Read And Pass UTME Once
Feel free to drop any question using the comment section below.
This is where I will drop my pen on the topic, “Is JAMB change of course/institution 2020/2021 out“. I strongly believe you now know when JAMB change of course/institution for 2020 will be out.