Jamb CAPS portal | Accept admission Status | Jamb Caps Admission Checker
Following the new admission policies and CAPS introduced by Jamb for the 2017/2018 admission process. Candidates have been finding it difficult to access Jamb CAPS portal, especially in order to accept admission.
The good news is, Jamb CAPS portal has been enabled fully for 2018 admission processes. In case you don’t know, some of the things you can do with Jamb CAPS portal are:
- It can be used to check your admission status to see whether you have been admitted or not.
- You will also use the portal to accept admission once you have been offered admission by your school of choice.
Today in this article, I will be guiding you on how to use Jamb CAPS portal successfully. I will also explain the meaning of some terms on Jamb CAPS portal.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP To Blast 2019 Exam B. Get Flashlearners Waec App On Google PlayStore C. Schools That Have Released Their Post-UTME Form
HOW TO ACCESS JAMB CAPS PORTAL
Like I have said earlier, you can use Jamb CAPS portal to check your admission status and also accept it. Now, how do I access Jamb CAPS portal?. See it below.
- Visit Jamb efacility login portal by clicking http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility (preferably with a PC)
- Enter your Email address and Password to access your portal
- Click on the Option tab at the top right corner(4 parallel horizontal lines)
- From the list of drop down Menu, click on CAPS under Admissions
- If you only see Welcome, try to use a PC to access the portal. If you want to use Android phones, use browsers like Chrome or Firefox. Then, request for the desktop site from the list of options in Chrome or Firefox.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES – Before checking Jamb CAPS portal, there are some facts you need to know about it. See them below
1. If you have been offered an admission, your portal will read, “admitted” and you’re to accept the offer of admission, You’re not expected to accept until you’ve been offered admission
2. If your portal reads “recommended“, it means a candidate is opened to other institutions
3. You’re not expected to accept If your portal reads “not admitted“, anyone who does that do it at his/her risk.
4. If your portal read “admission in progress, check back later“, it means your school is yet to release admission list.
5. You are not advised to use the CAPS portal until your school of choice has released the admission list.
6. Once you accept an admission offer, it cannot be reverted.
7. If your admission status or other details is blank or shows “-“, don’t worry. Jamb is still uploading the details, so just keep checking.
8. If your Jamb portal reads “approved“, it means Jamb has approved your admission and you have been admitted.
- Jamb caps
- Jamb admission status
- Jamb caps portal
- Check Jamb and school admission
- Jamb caps admission status
- How to use Jamb caps
- Jamb caps admission list
- Jamb caps checker
- Latest on jamb caps admission.
Yes, that is that for today. If you have any question, feel free to ask using the comment box below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends by clicking on the share buttons below.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates