JAMB CAPS Portal 2018: This is what I am going to discuss in this article. I will cover everything you need to know about JAMB CAPS portal including:
Accept admission Status, JAMB CAPS Admission Checker, JAMB CAPS login, JAMB CAPS admission status, JAMB CAPS website, JAMB CAPS site, CAPS registration, acceptance page, JAMB CAPS list
Following the new admission policies and CAPS introduced by the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board(JAMB) for the 2017/2018 admission process. Candidates have been finding it difficult to access Jamb CAPS website, especially in order to accept admission.
The good news is, Jamb CAPS portal has been enabled fully for 2018 admission processes. In case you don’t know, some of the things you can do with Jamb CAPS portal are:
- It can be used to CHECK or ACCESS your admission status to see whether you have been admitted or not.
- You will also use the portal to ACCEPT admission once you have been offered admission by your school of choice.
- You can as well use it to REJECT admission offer
Today in this article, I will be guiding you on how to use Jamb CAPS portal successfully. I will also explain the meaning of some terms on Jamb CAPS portal.
If you have been asking any of the the questions below, then this article is for you:
- How can I check JAMB Admission Status on JAMB Caps Portal?
- How can I Check JAMB Caps Portal to see if I have been offered admission?
- How can I Check Admission Status on JAMB Caps?
- JAMB CAPS portal saying invalid login credentials
- Where do I login to JAMB CAPS portal
- What is JAMB CAPS login page?
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you how to login to JAMB CAPS portal with email address and password.
HOW TO LOGIN TO JAMB CAPS PORTAL 2018
Like I have said earlier, you can use Jamb CAPS portal to check your admission status and also accept it.
Now, how do I access Jamb CAPS portal?. See it below.
- Visit JAMB efacility login portal by clicking http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility (preferably with a PC)
- Enter your Email address and Password to access your portal
- Click on the Option tab at the top right corner(4 parallel horizontal lines)
- From the list of drop down Menu, click on CAPS under Admissions
- If you only see Welcome, try to use a PC to access the portal. If you want to use Android phones, use browsers like Chrome or Firefox. Then, request for the desktop site from the list of options in Chrome or Firefox.
JAMB CAPS LIST 2018: How The System Works
Below are some facts you need to know about it. See them below
1. If you have been offered an admission, your portal will read, “admitted” and you’re to accept the offer of admission, You’re not expected to accept until you’ve been offered admission
2. If your portal reads “recommended“, it means a candidate is opened to other institutions.
3. You’re not expected to accept If your portal reads “not admitted“, anyone who does that do it at his/her risk.I
4. f your portal read “admission in progress, check back later“, it means your school has released the admission list to JAMB CAPS but and will soon change to ADMITTED.
5. You are not advised to use the CAPS portal until your school of choice has released the admission list.
6. Once you accept an admission offer, it cannot be reverted.
7. If your admission status or other details is blank or shows “-“, don’t worry. Jamb is still uploading the details, so just keep checking.
8. If your Jamb portal reads “approved“, it means Jamb has approved your admission and you have been admitted.
Related Searches To JAMB CAPS
- JAMB caps
- JAMB admission status
- JAMB caps portal
- Check JAMB and school admission
- JAMB CAPS login 2018
- JAMB CAPS list
- JAMB CAPS registration 2018
- JAMB CAPS site
- JAMB CAPS website
- JAMB CAPS online
- JAMB caps admission status
- How to use JAMB caps
- JAMB caps admission list
- JAMB caps checker
- Latest on JAMB caps admission.
That is all for now on the topic, ” JAMB CAPS Portal – How to register, login and check admission status”.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates