The International Nexus Scholarships is now available for International students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at Western Sydney University, Australia.
The scholarship program will cover the living stipend and all or partial tuition fees.
Applications Deadline: July 1, 2019
Eligible Countries: Australia and International
Eligible Field Of Studies: Scholarships are available in the field of Asian studies, Humanities, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts, Social science.
- Applicants must be a recipient of an unconditional offer to the Master of Chinese Cultural Relations and have accepted this offer
- Applicants must have a GPA of 5.25 on a 7 point scale or equivalent in their most recent undergraduate degree
- Applicants must need to have an English Proficiency in IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each subtest or equivalent Or have a degree which can be confirmed has been taught in English and was completed less than three years prior to their application.
Application Process: To apply for the scholarships, domestic and international students can submit an online application through the given links:
- International students: https://student-westernsydney.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin&msg=eventsecured&fr=sp&en=default
- Domestic students: https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/future/study/how-to-apply/postgraduate-students.html
You can visit the official website for more information