Integrated Water Centre Scholarship Program For International Students, Australia is now available. Interested students can now apply. See below for more information.
Application Deadline: 1st of August 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program
- Applicants must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency.
Application Process: Click Here To Start your Application Process
Before you begin this application: please prepare an electronic copy of the following documents:
- Your current Resume/CV.
- Two recent reference letters from contacts in relation to your academic and/or work performance. Letters must be dated within the past three years.
- Names and contact details of two referees who have agreed to be contacted in relation to your academic and/or work performance. These can be the same referees from your reference letters.
For more information, go to the official website for the scholarship