IMSU change of course form 2018/2019 is out. Imo State University, IMSU supplementary admission form for candidates not yet offered admission for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the students that participated in the Imo State University (IMSU) 2018/2019 academic year post UTME screening exercise but are yet to be admitted that the management of the university is inviting them to apply for the supplementary admission.
In this article, I am going to cover everything you need to know about IMSU supplementary change of course form 2018/2019, application requirements, how to apply, courses available in IMSU change of course form and deadline/closing date.
If you have been searching for IMSU supplementary form 2018/19, IMSU supplementary change of course form 2018/2019, IMSU change of course 2018/2019, how to apply for IMSU change of course form 2018/2019,/how much is IMSU change of course form 2018/2019 e.t.c, then this article is for you.
IMSU supplementary admission is for those who didn’t make it to IMSU merit admission list . The supplementary admission provides prospective candidates that opportunity to fill in for less competitive course.
List Of Courses Available For IMSU Supplementary Admission Form | Change Of Course 2018/2019
- Agric Economics and Extension
- Agric Engineering
- Animal Science and fishery
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Crop Science and Biotechnology
- Education Agriculture
- Education Igbo
- Education Physics
- Education Religion
- Education/ Accountancy
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Igbo Linguistics
- Industrial Mathematics/Mathematics
- Industrial Microbiology/Microbiology
- Industrial Physics/Physics
- Insurance and Actuarial Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Soil Science
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Theatre Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
How to Apply for IMSU Supplementary Admission 2018/2019
Interested candidates are requested to adhere to the following procedure, thus:
- Go to http://22.214.171.124/IMSU/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryForm.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required field and click on Submit.
- Generate an Invoice
- Take the Profile Slip to one of the designated banks (IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, Zenith Bank). Pay the sum of (Ten Thousand Naira) N10,000 and collect confirmation PIN.
- Log on to the Imo State University Website to complete the Registration and collect print out.
NB: Candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
Aplication Deadline: 29th of Ocotber, 2018.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates