IMSU Cut Off mark 2018/2019 is what I am going to deal with on this article.
Today we will not only be talking about IMSU cut off mark 2018/2019, but will also proceed to state admission requirements you need to gain admission into Imo State University, (IMSU).
IMSU Cut off mark 2018
Imo State University, IMSU remains one of the best University in Nigeria. considering its achievement.
Imo State university, IMSU which is located in Imo State University and a State University well-known for her academic excellence.
So, if you have decided or anticipating on where to study in IMSU or not, then you need to know IMSU cut off mark for 2018/2019 admission process.
Now, I will quickly discuss the following in this article:
- Meaning Of Cut Off Mark
- IMSU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
- IMSU Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Cours
- IMSU Admission Requirements For All Courses
- How To Gain Admission Into IMSU
- JAMB Subject Combination For IMSU Courses
- imsu departmental cut off mark 2017/2018
- imsu cut off mark for nursing
- imsu cut off mark for this year?
- imsu cut off mark for law 2018
- imsu cut off mark for medicine and surgery
- imsu cut off mark for mass communication
- imsu cut off mark 2018/2019
- imsu cut off mark for medicine and surgery 2018/2019
Now, I will reveal to you everything in I stated above in the headings that will follow.
1. MEANING OF CUT OFF MARK
A cut off mark is a fixed minimum score required by tertiary institutions to gain admission to study a course.
Once met or passed, your admission is guaranteed. Even though some candidate score very high in JAMB, they still fail to gain admission.
2.IMSU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 [JAMB]
What is JAMB Cut off of mark for IMSU? This is the question I will answer under this heading.
Like is said earlier, JAMB Cut off mark is the minimum score you must have in JAMB before you can qualify for admission in IMSU.
Once you score less than this in UTME, you won’t be allowed to participate in the PostUTME/Screening exercise. Hence, there is no admission for you.
What is IMSU Cut off mark 2018/2019? See the answer below.
IMSU Cut off Mark 2018/2019.
Jamb fixed cut off mark for IMSU is 180.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
IMSU Departmental Cut off Mark 2018
The Imo State University, Owerri does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Imo State University, Owerri, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
IMSU Nature of Admission Screening 2018
The Imo State University, Owerri holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
- community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
5. How To Gain Admission Into IMSU
Now, you have finally decided to study in IMSU, how do I gain admission?
6. JAMB Subject Combination For IMSU Courses
One of the major reasons why candidates are denied admission is wrong subject combination.
That is why you need to make sure that your JAMB subject combination correspond with your course.
This is where I will stop on the topic, “IMSU Cut Off Mark 2018/2019“. Feel free to use the comment section below.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates