Authorities of Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session on full-time basis.
Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
i. Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Imo State Polytechnic Available ND Programmes.
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural Technology
- ND in Animal Production & Health Technology
- ND in Fisheries Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND in Accounting Technology
- ND in Banking & Finance
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Cooperative Economics
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Marketing
- ND in Office Technology Management
- ND in Mass Communication.
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND in Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- ND in Mechanical Engineering.
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN STUDIES
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Estate Management and Valuation
- ND in Environmental Science Technology: OPTION: ND in Urban and Regional Planning.
E. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Food Science Technology
- ND in Hospitality Management Technology
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
- ND in Statistics.
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME.
All eligible candidates are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N5,000. 00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail.
The designated banks include:
- Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Diamond Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Eco Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Nationwide
- First Bank Plc., Nationwide
- UBA Plc., Nationwide
- Union Bank Plc., Nationwide
Closing Date: Not Yet announced.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates