Igbinedion University Post-UTME form 2018/2019 is out.
The management of Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) has begun the sales of Post-UTME forms for admission into various undergraduate programmes in the university for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Igbinedion University Post-UTME form 2018/2019 | Igbinedion University Post-UTME admission form 2018/2019
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
- Candidate may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidate are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
In addition, for students seeking transfer from another institution of higher degree of learning to Igbinedion University, Okada, an official copy of Academic Transcript is required.
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply For Igbinedion University Post-UTME 2018/2019
Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
More about our online application instructions is available on our online application portal.
Accommodation is provided for all STUDENTS at the Okada Wonderland Estate.
Fees and Finances
IUO charges moderate and affordable fees. For details on payment of fees and other financial regulations, please click here.
In line with our foundation principles of providing unequalled opportunity for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theatre Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy.
The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first served basis.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- ECONOMICS & DEVELOPMENT STUDIES – B.Sc.
- ENGLISH – B.A.
- GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING – B.Sc.
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & STRATEGIC STUDIES – B.Sc.
- MASS COMMUNICATION – B.Sc.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE & PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – B.Sc.
- SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY – B.Sc.
- THEATRE ARTS – B.A.
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
- ACCOUNTING – B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD
- BANKING AND FINANCE – B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – B.Sc.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING – B.Eng.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – B.Eng.
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – B.Eng.
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – B.Eng.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – B.Eng.
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING – B.Eng.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES:
- ANATOMY – B.Sc.
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE –
- BIOCHEMISTRY – B.Sc.
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE – BMLS
- NURSING SCIENCE – B.NSc
- PHYSIOLOGY – B.Sc.
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- LAW – LLB, LLM, M.Phil/PhD, PhD
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- CHEMISTRY – B.Sc.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – B.Sc.
- MICROBIOLOGY – B.Sc.
COLLEGE OF PHARMACY:
- PHARMACY – B.Pharm
That is all for now on the topic, “Igbinedion University Post-UTME admission form 2018/2019″.
AD: Do you know you can make #50,000+ monthly with your phone at the comfort of your home? Click here to see more details and get started
Don't forget to Like our Facebook page AND Join our Facebook group for more daily free updates.