It is the dream of every WAEC candidate to pass their WAEC examination in one sitting. However, this has not been so for most of them. Passing WAEC 2020 will be very easy if you can read this article to the end.
Like I said earlier in one of my articles on “12 Most Effective Ways To Pass Any Examination“, I’ll like to repeat myself, “When you prepare for your examination in the right way, something will happen. Ask me what?, your examination comes looking for your trouble and you blast it once and for all“.
Today, I will be guiding you on how to pass Waec 2020 without cheating. If you are sitting for Waec 2020, then this is the right guide you need to pass your upcoming Waec examination. Whether you have sat and failed WAEC in the past or you are planning to write your first Waec examination in 2020, this article will definitely help you pass Waec 2020 with ease.
HOW TO PASS WAEC2020 IN ONE SITTING WITHOUT CHEATING
1. Realise you are sitting for WAEC in 2020
Once you have realised that you’ll be sitting for Waec in 2020, there is no turning back again. With this, you will be able to push on whatever happens.
2. Tell yourself, “I want to pass WAEC 2020, I’ll pass Waec 2020”.
3. Don’t follow the crowd, neglect negative beliefs and stay positive.
Some people will tell you it is difficult to pass Waec without cheating, others will tell you Waec is very difficult to pass. However, if you want to pass Waec 2020, you have to neglect these sayings.
4. Forget about Waec expo
If at this time you are still thinking of passing Waec 2020 with expo, I’m sorry, this article is not for you. If however, you are thinking about how to pass Waec 2020 with straight A’s without expo, let’s get going.
5. Understand how Waec set their questions:
If you understand how Waec set their questions, your next Waec examination is definitely becoming easier for you. The question is, “How can I know and understand how Waec set their questions?“. Simple, check the past Waec questions!. You’ll get to understand how Waec question is usually prepared.
6. Read for Waec 2020 in the right way
Reading for Waec is quite different from reading for your school examination. If you don’t read for Waec 2020 using the right methods, you will fail Waec. I don’t mean to scare you but that is just the fact. How can I read for Waec 20120 and pass? The articles below will help you.
- 9 Effective Ways To Read For Waec And Pass
- Mistakes You Must Avoid While Reading For Waec
- How To Read For Many Hours With Full Losing Concentration
- How To Read Faster And Understand Easily For Waec
If you have lost your interest in reading, read this article to help you regain and boost your interest in reading.
Did I tell you that you can still fail Waec 2020 despite studying hard? You think it is impossible? Read my article on “Reasons Why Students Fail Waec Despite Studying Hard“, so that you won’t fall victim of that.
7.Make use of recommended WAEC textbooks for your study
8. Always ask question on what you don’t know or what you find difficult.
9. Prepare a Waec reading time-table and stick to it.
10. Start early preparation now.
You don’t need to wait till Waec is very close until you start reading. The earlier, the better.
11. Work on your handwriting if you don’t have a good handwriting. It is very important.
12. Discover your weaknesses and work on them.
How can I discover my weak point? Simple, take practice Waec test repeatedly from Waec past questions. You’ll get to know the subject(s) that you miss most marks often. Work more on improving on your weak points, but don’t neglect your staring points totally.
13. Solve Past questions very well.
15. Read extensively and cover all the topics in Waec syllabus.
16. Eliminate examination fear so that it doesn’t eliminate you.
There is nothing that kills more during Waec examination than fear. It will make you write the wrong thing even though you know it. That is whether it is unconditional and important to eliminate it. Read my article on “How To Eliminate Examination Fear” to get that done.
17. Develop Group Study Habit.
However, you own personal reading matters most, so spend more quality time on personal study. Group reading will help you to realise how far you are.
18. Work on your speed, BUT don’t neglect accuracy
19. Visit Hilearners.com for WAEC updates
20. Pray to God.
All these I have listed above are the ways to prepare for Waec 2020 and pass without cheating. However, there are some 5 important things you must do on your examination day so that your preparation won’t be in vain. See them below
- Answer the questions the right way, don’t write out of point. Go straight to your answer and avoid unnecessary delay.
- Take note of units(especially in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics)
- Feel free to ask Waec invigilators any question when you are confused.
- Always follow instructions given to you(this is one of the terrible mistakes students make during Waec, See other terrible mistakes you must avoid here)
- Write eligibly
I believe by reading this article and following it properly, you will definitely pass your upcoming Waec 2020 examination with ease. Don’t forget to share it with your friends using the share buttons below.