How can I check WAEC GCE result 2019? This is the question I am going to answer in this article. By now, you should know that the first series(Jan/Feb) WAEC GCE result 2019 hasnt been released.
Candidates who sat for the January/February WAEC General Certificate Examination can now soon start checking their result online.
In this article, I am going to show you different methods to check 2019 WAEC GCE result on your phone or laptop. The good news is it is very easy and fast. You can use the online WAEC GCE result checker portal by following the steps below:
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT 2019
- Visit WAEC GCE result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. This first 7 digits is common to all candidates in the same examination centre while the last 3 digits is the seat number for each candidate.
- Enter your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit.
- Your result will be displayed to you. You can now proceed to print it out.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT USING MOBILE APP
- Go to Google Playstore to download WAEC Result checking Android App
- Install and open the App
- Select your country e.g Nigeria
- Enter your Examination number and PIN
- Clcik on Check results
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESULT USING SMS CODE
Send WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates