- Why Do Schools Conduct Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise?
- How Do Schools Conduct Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise?
WHY SCHOOLS CONDUCT POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
Post-UTME is conducted by the school to check the real performance of candidates. Why real? They know some candidates cheat to pass their O’level and UTME examinations.
HOW SCHOOLS CONDUCT POST-UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
Different institution use different method to screen candidates. The methods used to screen UTME/DE candidates for admission include:
1. E-Portal or Online Screening
- O’level result (WAEC, NECO or GCE)
- JAMB result(original)
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State/LG of origin
- JAMB Direct Entry Registration slip(For Direct Entry candidates)
- Online admission screening registration printout
- Jamb details(such as Registration number, subject combined)
2. Physical Screening
Most schools demand candidates to appear physically at screening venue on a date fixed by the school. This is where candidates will present the above listed documents to the school to check for their validity.
Schools also conduct screening in form of interview for candidates. They are usually asked some questions.
4. Test Screening
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates