The management of Bayero University Kano (BUK) Dangote Business School (DBS) has released the procedure for the Change of Area Of Specialization for MBA students for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all interested MBA students willing to change their area of specialization for the second (2nd) semester to adapt the following procedure:
- Make sure you have dully registered with the University for 2018/2019 session.
- The Add & Drop Exercise commences on Wednesday 25th September and ends on 9th October, 2019.
- Make payment of N1,000 via remita.net
- Select Pay a Biller
- Type Bayero University Kano in “Who Do You Want To Pay”field
- Select SPS ADD and DROP in “Name of Service/Purpose ”
- Type your Username, Registration Number, Your Full Name, Phone Number and Email Address in the respective fields.
- Select How You Want To Pay (Either with Card, Internet Banking or Bank Branch) and click the Submit button.
- Print your Remita Payment Receipt.
- 24 hours after your payment, log in to your Registration Portal using your Username and Password you used during registration.
- Update and Reprint your Course Registration Form (CRF) and make sure to submit to the Programmes Seeretary, Dangote Business School immediately for documentation.