The rounds are held regularly throughout the year at different times so they are easily accessible to coders everywhere. Each Kick Start Round is open to all participants, no pre-qualification needed, so you can try your hand at one or give them all a shot.
Has Google kick start the 2020 coding competition? yes, Google has Kick Started the 2020 coding Competition.
Table Of Content:
- What is google kick start
- Google Kick Start Coding Competition Eligibility.
- Google Kick Start Coding Competition Benefits.
- How Google Kick Start Global Online Coding Competition Works.
- How to prepare for Google kick start competition
What is Google Kick start?
Google Kick start is an online coding competition by Google to employ people who are looking for a technical career at Google and interested in solving fun, challenging problems.
Google Kick Start Coding Competition Eligibility.
- Each Kick Start Round is open to all participants, no pre-qualification needed, so you can try your hand at one or give them all a shot;
- You understand and acknowledge that you must be at least the Minimum Age (as defined in the Coding Competitions Terms) at the time of registration to be eligible to participate in the KS Contest. However, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of registration to be eligible to be contacted by a Google recruiter.
Google Kick Start Coding Competition Benefits.
- The KS Contest offers participants the chance to develop and hone their programming and technical skills through online-hosted competition rounds;
- If at the time of registration you affirmatively express interest in future job opportunities at Google, you may be contacted by a Google recruiter and invited to apply for a position at Google after completion of the KS Contest. If Google contacts any participants, they will be determined in Google’s sole discretion. Your scores during the KS Contest will have an impact on whether you are contacted by a Google recruiter.
How Google Kick Start Global Online Coding Competition Works.
Register for Kick Start once on the website and you’ll be set up to compete in any round you’d like! When each round is open, the three hour countdown begins and you’ll compete on the Google website solving algorithmic and mathematical problems. Following the round, you can check out your rankings, the round analysis, and if you were a top competitor, you may be contacted by Google for a chance to interview.
How to prepare for Google kick start competition
- Improve on the Basics.
- study more on Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Practice and Practice and keep practicing
- Go for past questions
Deadline is 17th May, 2020.