Engineering is one of the best courses to go for in Nigeria right now. You may want to click here for other hot cake courses in Nigeria or keep reading about how to study Engineering Courses in Jamb 2020.
Now, Engineering is very competitive in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. This implies that so many persons put in Engineering yearly while registering for Jamb at approved Jamb CBT Centres. As a result of this competition, the post utme cut off mark for Engineering is usually high.
Also, you may be thinking,” why should I score very high in Jamb since post utme will still be conducted?” It is very simple. Your Jamb score is added to your post utme score to arrive at your final score (Aggregate). The higher your Jamb score, the more your chance of gaining admission.
The following are Jamb subject combination for Engineering:
Top Mistakes Of Jamb Candidates Going For Engineering
Engineering aspirants make many mistakes. In my years of research, I have discovered that this behaviour has continued to eat deep into science students (Especially those going for Engineering).
You may be wondering, what are the top mistakes? Below are top mistakes those going for Engineering make in Jamb.
- They focus only on the subjects they love.
- Finish the book once and think there is no need to go over it.
- They think English doesn’t need to be studied.
- They know little and try to impress girls with the little they know.
- Your parents and village people believe you are too intelligent and it’s getting into your head.
- You think you are the best. You are now feeling bigger than your teachers.
- They love to cram past questions.
- They shake hands with procrastination.
- They hate Jamb recommended Novels.
- They depend on Jamb expo. Answers won’t be sent to you via sms.
Which of the mistakes above are you currently making and why?
How Those Who Want To Study Engineering Should Read For Jamb
I have been able to explain what you need to know about your chosen course of study in Jamb 2020. You should be aware of how to handle your Jamb subjects.
Apart from trying to impress the babes, there are other things you could do as an Engineering aspirant to score high in jamb.
Some Engineering students are so good at teaching girls that they end up scoring lower than the fine girls they taught. I know what I am talking about (Trust me, I am an Engineer).
Now, you need hard work and consistency. You have a whole lot to cover, the earlier you start, the better. Don’t imitate those applying for less competitive courses.
Life Saving Tips:
In summary, the following are tips on how you should study since you want to go for Engineering:
- Study as if your life depends on it
- Don’t aim less than 250 in Jamb 2020/2020
- Take the use of English very serious.
- Visit flashlearners.com daily.
- So long you still have time, finish as many textbooks as possible
- If you have the money and opportunity, don’t study a subject with only on textbook.
- You must now learn to study for long hours
- Learn to now use past questions like never before. Don’t cram past questions; understand everything.
- Practice Jamb past questions online
- Get all the required textbooks
- You need to have a strong jarking habit
- Understand that Jamb official website is www.jamb.org.ng
What You Must Do:
To score very high, you need Flashlearners Jamb CBT App. It is currently the best software to study and blast Jamb 2020.
Hope you found this helpful? Feel free to share with others using the share buttons and don’t fail to drop your comment.