2018 GCE Geography: What are the areas GCE will set Geography Questions from and how do I get GCE Geography 2018 OBJ And Essay Questions?GCE 2018 Geography Questions is what we shall discuss here.
GCE Geography is important to every GCE 2018 Science Candidate. Read on for Sample Questions GCE would set in 2018 Geography Objective and Theory or click here for Waec GCE 2018 Geography Syllabus.
Waec GCE 2018 Geography 1 & 2 Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Waec GCE sets questions in Geography? I am here to give you the bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- Waec GCE 2018 Geography Objective Questions
- 2018 Waec GCE Geography Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass gce 2018 Examination.
GCE 2018 Geography Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec GCE 2018 Geography Science is 50.
The Following Are Sample Waec GCE Objective Questions. They are likely Geography questions for Waec GCE 2018.
- Which of the following phenomena is not directly related to the revolution of the earth?
A. seasonal changes
B. varrying duration of sunshine hours
C. unequal solar radiation on the earth’s surface
D. night and day
E. the tropics
2. Which pair of activities would you NOT find in an equatorial climate?
1. commercial grain farming. 2. rice cultivation. 3. lumbering. 4. plantation agriculture. 5. dry farming
A. 1 and 2
B. 2 and 5
C. 3 and 4
D. 1 and 5
E. 2 and 3
3. Inter-regional trade between countries in West Africa is promoted mainly by
A. relationship with former colonial rulers
B. production of similar goods
C. deliberate government policies in recent times
D. competition among the nations in Africa
E. frequent changes in government of different countries
4. Which statement is NOT true of the middle belt in Nigeria?
A. the soil is not productive
B. the population is sparse
C. there are insect pests and disease carriers
D. mineral resources can be found there
E. none of the above
5. Which of the following zones is the least industrialized in Nigeria?
C. Port harcourt-Aba
6. Which purpose is NOT served by the Kainji Dam?
A. provision of research facilities
B. provision of water of domestic use all over Nigeria
C. provision of fishing facilities
D. generation of electricity for use all over Nigeria
E. provision of recreational facilities
7. What is the Nile valley best known for?
A. Industrial development
B. Water navigation
8. Which is not exported by the Republic of South Africa?
9. Name the most important industrial mineral of Ghana
10. Which of the following factors least explains the fast growing population in Africa?
A. control of diseases
B. decline in death rate
C. the education of women
D. improvement in transportation
E. provision of more hospitals
11. Mixed farming implies
A. growing crops and rearing animals on a given land area
B. keeping poultry and rearing pigs on one and the same farm
C. growing grains and root crops on the same piece of land
D. mixed cultivation of wheat, barley, and oats
E. intercropping of yam, cassava and maize
12. The main advantage of the chain survey over the prismatic compass survey is that the former
A. yields relatively more accurate results
B. involves highly more portable equipment
C. does not require a base map
D. closes its boundaries with no correction
13. A typical example of landforms produced by marine erosion is a
14. When the gradient of a river channel changes from a steep to a gentle angle, the main activity of the river will be
15. The vegetation of the warm Temperate Eastern Margin is characterized by
- A. evergreen shrubs and thickets
- B. mixed deciduous and coniferous forests
- C. mixed tropical rainforests and monsoonal forests
- D. mixed coniferous and broad-leaved evergreen forests
Read Also: How to answer GCE questions very fast
Note: Waec GCE GCE Timetable, the Examination date for Objective and Essay paper is on the 3rd of September 2018.
Geography Waec GCE 2018 Theory Questions And Anwers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in Waec GCE 2018 Geography Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
- What is Geography
- What are the importance of Geography to the society
- Explain the different types of farming
- What is survey?
Waec GCE 2018 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
Related To 2018 Waec GCE Geography obj and Essay:
Waec GCE 2018 esssay answers
Waec GCE answer for Geography science
Flashlearners Geography answer Waec GCE 2018
answer Waec GCE 2018 Geography
www. Waec GCE 2018
Geography obj Waec GCE 2018
Waec GCE exam timetable
2018 Waec GCE Geography questions
2018 Waec GCE Geography answers
2018 Waec GCE Geography syllabus
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advice that you are hardworking so as to pass your Waec GCE once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass Waec GCE in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.