Federal University Birnin Kebbi, FUBK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check you FUBK Admission List 2018/2019
As at now, you can only access your FUBK admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to proceed to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
- Admitted candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration begins on Monday, October 15, 2018 at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
- The candidates are to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
Those YET-TO-BE admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUBK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates