Neco Economics Questions 2018: Have you ever wondered how Neco Economics questions for 2018 will look like and the frequently asked questions by Neco?
If you have ever bordered about any of the questions above then this article is for you. I am about to list out the topics you should quickly read for your Neco 2018 Economics Obj and theory exam questions.
Hot questions would come out from the topics. You may also click here to see neco economics syllabus and hot topics to read for continue reading for the topics where Neco set Economics questions the most.
Questions usually come out from the following topics in Neco:
- Economic problems in the society and causes
- Production possibility curve
- Factors of production
- Free market economy
- Pie Chart
- Demand curve
- Types of Goods, e.g complementary goods
- Demand and Supply
- Market Equilibrium
- Partnership and Public limited liability companies
- Role of Producers, Wholesalers, retailers and consumers.
- Reasons for holding money
- Stock exchange
- Balance of trade and balance of payment
- International trade.
The above are hot topics in Neco Ecomomics. That is to say, so many neco 2018 economic questions will come out from there. This is an expo for you.
Pick a text book and glance through the above topics so as to answer neco economics questions 2018 very well.
Read Also: How to pass neco once and for all