This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, during the 2018/2019 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted applicants.
Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny, admission list has been uploaded on the institution’s website.
Check Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission List.
Go to http://fedpolybonny.edu.ng/admission/ to check your Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, admission status.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates