Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Courses.
A) SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Environmental Biology
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
B) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Department of Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Public Administration
- Public Administration
C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
- Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
D) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Department of Architectural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Department of Building Technology
- Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
- Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
E) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
F) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science
- Department of Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
- Department of Office Technology and Management
- Office Technology and Management
Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Admission Entry Qualification/Requirement.
The minimum entry requirements for Higher National Diploma Programmes for specified field are:-
- The National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits at SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
- All Graduands (Except that of Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida to ease consideration of their admission requests. Graduands of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida must present original statement of result at the point of screening.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Bida HND Admission Form.
All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal, and pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only (excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the application portal only. After which, the link to fill form would be deactivate.
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida online form site is fedpolybida.edu.ng. For further documentation, please follow the procedures for filling the form online.
STARTING DATE: Sales of form commence from 22nd of June, 2018.
CLOSING DATE: The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2018.
NOTE: The Printing of Acknowledgement page is compulsory, because it confirmed recipient of your successful application.
RECOMMENDED: A. Get Jamb CBT APP & Past Questions For 2019 Exam Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For Updates